RAPTURED IN GLORY

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

One day I lay on my bed and I shut my eyes and immediately, I saw a vision. A beautiful and white veil was before me and a bright light like the sun shone behind it. A voice from behind the veil said to me, “get ready I am coming” and I knew it was the Lord. Friend, get ready Jesus is coming.

How do you get ready? By expecting Him and when you expect Him you do His will. If He says, “go to church,” you go to church, if He says, “go preach the gospel,” you go preach the gospel, if He says, “stop this or that,” you stop this or that. You live for Him and you live to please Him. He is coming for a perfect church.

Some may say, it has been more than two thousand years and Jesus has not come yet. Bear in mind, a thousand years are like but a day with the Lord. Furthermore, the Lord is not willing that people should perish and He is giving us all time to repent and turn to Him.

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:8-9

Get ready Jesus is coming soon. Live for Him, follow Him, love Him and serve Him. Paul says, “For me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” Nothing can separate us from Him. Christ is our life and we live by Him.

When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

Colossians 3:4

Thought of the day: Jesus is coming!

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for saving me. Lord I want to be ready when Jesus comes, help me to be ready, in the name of Jesus. Amen.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING

PEACE

BE PLANTED IN A LOCAL CHURCH